Tuesday 21 February 2012

Got up early this morning and scrapped , this is similar to my "You are Loved" page of my older daughter, this photo is her daughter , I just used cardstock on this page as the other background takes a long time to create.


I have used modeling paste and added flowers with a crafters workshop  mask to add more texture,
I used Shazza's Magic Mica Mist, rubons, doodling and stamping. I used stamping up ink ,but should have used stazon as when I put mod podge over the muslin bow the ink ran a little and shows up as brown I think it still looks ok but a good lesson to remember Stazon is permenantand doesnt run if it becomes wet.


 I added little tiny plastic hearts and Kaiser rhinestones, and used glitterpaper with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I also destressed around the photo edge .

The title is" Loving you is easy cause your beautiful" Words from songs can inspire you and make great titles.

1 comment:

  1. wow looks awesome you have been a busy girl havent you are you doing this as a class would like to do this one when is your next class at home xo

    ReplyDelete