Saturday 10 March 2012

My March 123 Challenge . 


I  have stamped a piece of Kaiser paper with staz on black and brown ink, then sprayed with metallic blue magic mica mist, embellished with kaiser acetate, Hessian, and feathers are my organic components, kaiser pearl flourishes, ribbon charms , used the Tim holtz rosette die and made a rosette out of Buckram ( hat making material) a heart shaped blue stud earring and rhinestones.



The  tickets slide out to reveal more photos and journalling .I realised after I took the photo that I had left the c out of click I changed it on page but didn't take another photo. Also I have dimensional magic over the mica spay to enhance it doesn't show up in photo that well .This photo is of my grandson Oliver and he has red fingernail polish on so I went over them with gray copic markers to tone them down as it real jumped out out you . Everyone I showed the photo to thought he was a girl because of the nail polish. I guess that's what happens when you have 5 sisters LOL.










7 comments:

  1. that is awesome such a great page i love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a magical page just love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic LO Sharon, just so creative and full of lumpy bumpy texture - just as I love it !!! gorgeous photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, your grunge is fabulous, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stuff Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOHHHHHH! Just saw you'd won with this one....WELL DONE & congrat's:):):)

    ReplyDelete