Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hi Everyone well its the start of a new month and I hope its not so crazy as last month. I have been sooo busy I havent scrap much just teaching classes working and dealing with family ( my youngest son is back in hospital)and computer break downs  .Even though it was a crazy month I got the flower swap running for this month we have three members . If you wish to join the flower swap you need to contact Liz hill at  zilmotill@dodo.com.au and supply your name address  , email address , and blog address if you have one you also need to let us know if its ok to post photos of your flowers on the web with your name or blog site attached . I will post photos of flowers as I recieve them and when I have made my own . This months theme is purple and the twist is silver . For anyone out there thats is interseted I won the callenge for March over at http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/ with the page of my grandson Oliver take a photo you can see it here on older post . I hope to blogg a bit more this month as I have a new laptop that now allows me to post photos on this blog . Ill try it soon cheers everyone take care Shazza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment