Wednesday 29 August 2012

I have a bit of a boy thing happening at the moment LOL . For this page I have use Kaiser Old World paper range . It is only 80c a sheet Got to be happy with that . This photo of my son is not a great shot as he took it himself  but I really wanted to use it To remind me that everyones prespective is different because I do tend to forget this sometimes .
 
 
I really love the new little bunting charms that I got this week .I thought that they would be great for cards ,but dont they look good on a page too .

 
Iam always asked about putting flowers on a male page and I tell people I do  . Having said that you really need to look closely at your page and what type of  flowers will work . I have used block resin kaiser flowers here and the big bronze flower has a black gem in the centre . The large flower blends well with the gears I used . In the end it really comes down to wether you like it or not . There are no set rules , go ahead and try it if it doesnt work try something else.Sometimes Ill spend hours laying things on the page before I find what I like and I think works well on the page.

                                         
                                               I have used the same sketch from two posts ago .

No comments:

Post a Comment