Monday 29 October 2012

Hi all I took my inspiration for this page from a card I found here http://pinterest.com/pin/278801033153381684/ I really like the clean fresh simple style of this card .
 

But just to keep it interesting I made it a doulbe hidden page . I kept the simple style threw out and Iam pleased with how it turned out . The florish is a new one I just bought from http://greenbankscrapbookshop.com/  It is a Cherry Lyn die and there is three sizes to choose from.



I have punched out the flowers with EK success daisy punch and layered them and added a Kaiser wooden heart . On the inside pages I have just used a heart punch to keep it flat .




Hope you enjoy looking and please leave a comment Untill next time Shazz

2 comments:

  1. That is sensational Sharon, looks fantastic, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Helen I pined that card a while ago and have been thinking over how I could covert it to a page since I first saw it, than I sat down and started to make it and it all came together. Thank you for your wonderful comments Cheers Sharn .

    ReplyDelete