Saturday 23 February 2013

 
Hi all well doesnt time get away with you  well me it does anyway.LOL thought Id share a box I have made for a friend . I have used the same technique as I used on my journals that where from a few posts ago .
 
 


I have used paper flowers metal embelishments and wooden embelishments on a bought box .


 '

I have used Gesso and Shazzas magic mica mists and Gold Rub & Buff .


 '
I have used Tim Holtz foundation feet and knob .



I love how with this technique nothing has to match You can use silver charms bronze wooden or chipboard and it all matches in the end .


Having a play was just what I needed to destress me any way stay safe untill next time >

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous & you're right - it matches by the time you've finished with it. I'm going to a Finnabair workshop, but I reckon you've got what she does in the bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, true what Lizzy said! This is another masterpiece Sharon! Love your work, you know I'm a HUGE fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thanks Sharon for the gift Lol you are so clever and inspiring

    ReplyDelete