Monday 18 March 2013

Well hello everyone can you see the big smile on my face Its because of the great weekend I had .
Yes you guessed it I spent the weekend learning How Finnabair creates her amazing mixed media projects . I had a really great time and learnt a lot and got to play with products I have never used before . It was really hot all weekend here in Brisbane and for the first time since I got my solar hot water on I can say it is Sunny Queensland .The weather didnt stop anyones eagerness to learn. There where some ladies there that had come all the way from Lismore for the classses and one from NZ . I asked her why she didnt just wait for Finn to get to NZ as it was next on her tour . The Lady said she was only doing two classes at the NZ leg of the tour and she wanted to do all four so she came to Brissy to do them. Now thats dedicated . 
 



Me and Finn , Iam your bigest fan follow you untill you love me !!!!LOl


Some of my Facebook friends Tina Connelly , Nicole Nopke ,Julia AKA Mumma Bear, Allison Bevis. Yeah I know I am looking a bit wierd in the back there .
 
Finn doesnt use paint trays she just uses her hand to mix colour on so Tina and I followed suit in true Finn style ..

I will add photos of my finished creations in the next couple of days . Stay tuned and stay safe Shazza

1 comment:

  1. I did one class - lucky you to do more!! She's a FAB teacher & I think all our creations are going to be a bit more 'Finn' inspired atm!!!! Can't wait to see some close ups!!! Glad you had such a good time - great photos:):):)

    ReplyDelete