Sunday 21 July 2013

Hi I completed a page today I got my inspiration from a page I found on Pintrest http://pinterest.com/pin/278801033154944153/
 
Have used a few different Kaiser  ranges of paper . I have used texture paste with a reverse brick mask on the back ground then sprayed it with Magic mica mist and embossed a hesin stamp by heartfelt creations .
 

I punched the edges of the wood grain paper and inked it with black ink . I die cut some banners using the Tim Holtz Tattered banner die and inked around the edges.



I cut chipboard cogs out and inked them with black ink first and then I used Viva Gold paste on them . The colours I used where  Hematith and Kupfer .I also used the Kupfer on the title . The letters are cut from old pepsi cans . I love how once this paste dries you can buff it up and it becomes shinny like metal .



I added some gauze and hesin under the photo mat .I also added just a few charms .





The photo matt opens and there is room for more photos and journaling under . It is held shut with a magnet .
Thanks for looking .

No comments:

Post a Comment