Friday 31 October 2014

Hi Everyone as promised I am posting some pics of work I have done in the last 12 months while I was off line . So here we go .


This is a page that I scrap lifted my own work . I worked it so I could fit it into a shorter class time as the original was a four hour class . So I used Kaiser Craft base coat paper and a manor house flower and of course some charms . The heart frame in the back ground  was made using old rub ons that don't rub on very well and some Shazza's Magic Mica Mists .


Well pees can anyone believe it I made a Christmas album …. very unlike me . Anyone who knows me will tell you Iam not big on Christmas ,so this will not be repeated lol . It is a mini album made from a pack of Kaiser Craft cards and chip board . I love the dear charm its so cute . I made this album to teach at Fantasia Scrapbooking shop at Bella Vista . but I moved back to Brisbane before I got a chance to teach it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment