Tuesday 19 June 2012

The page I did yesterday . The photos are from my trip to Thailand in 2010 , These are the first photos of my holiday I have scrapped . I took about 700 photos and some are fantastic , just havent had holiday scrapping mojo . Iam more about scrapping my family. I find scrapping photos of my self really hard. I do really love these photos not just cause I got to pat 6 different Tigers but I love the colours in them . they match this paper so well . The flowers are hand made as usual on my pages . Its not quiet as blingy as I usual do but its hard to bling up a monk and a tiger with out making it look cheap. Iam very happy with it now and for anyone who read my facebook post I did change a few things before I took the photos LOL .



The flowers are punched out paper then scrunged up then they have demensional magic over them .There is acetate over the large photo with stamping with stazon over the acetate .





Honestly  I was not as relaxed as I look . When that tiger yawned it scared the heck out of me . I have a few photos where the guide grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the tiger just as it growled at me . These tigers are wild and come in and feed and sleep at the cave the monks have made at thier temple. People bring sick and injured tigers to the monks and they nurse them back to health the tigers then keep coming back every day.The monk standing with me is the guy who started the Tiger Temple . He only has his photo taken ocassionally guess it was my lucky day. Patting tigers and blessed by a monk .



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous...if a tad scary...time gets away...always too many pics to scrap & not enough time:):):)

    ReplyDelete