Thursday 24 January 2013

 
Hi all been so long  since I posted as I have had major problems with my blogg. They seem to be resolved now . While Ive been off line I went on a retreat with Greenbank Scrapbook shop . It was held up at Laidley. This is the card that I taught at the retreat. It is a small frame and can hold a photo or a sentiment. The flower is hand made using the EK sucsess daisy punch . The metal florish was cot from metalic cardstock with Cherri Lyn dies . I have udes a fiskars border punch with the yellow paper .
 


I love the little bling heart rhinestones insde the flower . Too cute !!


This is short an sweet so I can post a few photos I have piling up .

2 comments:

  1. I think you're the Flower Queen --- you do them beautifully....gorgeous idea, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz I do love hand making flowers it makes them more special and all my flowers are easy to make . I use One set of punches most of the time and I have learnt to make 15 different flowers from that one set of punches . this means the punches where a great investment LOL

    ReplyDelete