Monday 20 May 2013

As I said I have done another page so I thought Id show a few of the steps as I did the page . I didn't have any Kaiser paper left so I decided to make my own . Firstly I stamped over a piece of white cardstock with a few different background stamps .Then I cut strips of paper and stuck them down in a weave kind of pattern . Then I smeared gesso over the top of just the strips of paper to tone it done a bit . When I had dried it of I sprayed over a few colours of mica mist mostly on the strips of paper and flicked a few  splatters over the rest of the page .
 
 
 
 
After I had sprayed the mica mist over the page I stamped some more around the edge of the paper to help blend it a bit more . 





Close up of stamping .I love this new background stamp from Kaiser .



I added the photo .


I layered on my embellishments . The white and black fame has shiny like a mirror in the centre .I have lots of little bits here and there showing . I love tyring to put as much as possible on a page . I am a more is better kinda girl lol


Close ups of the little bits .

2 comments: