Sunday 22 November 2015

Hi everyone life is so busy at times its so nice to be able to unwind and do some crafting 
Here is a canvas I did recently . I bought a mold of a dolls head and torso and my grandson broke its head off so I decided to use it as a dress form for a fairy's dress . Iam very happy with how it came out .



  

This close up shows abit more detail on the back ground . I used modelling paste over some gauze and the used a brick stencil . once it was dry I coloured it with mica sprays and inka gold paste .The wings are heat embossed with extra glitter added .


The bodice is just mica flakes the skirt is tulle and gauze and lace coated with gel medium and glitter and flowers added last . hope you enjoy looking ,till next time stay safe and keep scrapping .

No comments:

Post a Comment