Sunday 22 November 2015

Hi everyone yes Iam on a roll the last 2 weeks . I have lots of time to my self and played . In these photos I have altered a folder . It was craft board so was really easy to cover . I start with texture paste threw a stencil . I have been asked a few times where I got this script stencil . I really cant remember . it was from a site that also sold flowers . In Malaysia some where I think . if Iam wrong and some one figures it out please let me know so I can let others know where to get it . the words are all about friendship . Once it had dried I painted it all in black gesso .and coloured with gel medium and mica powder . 


 Once again I did a lot of clustering with charms and layers of them , then coated them in black gesso .and coloured them with gel medium and mica powders .
Once it had all dried I added micro beads and stick beads . I also added seed beads but forgot to take another photo LOL .this would make a great art journal .

No comments:

Post a Comment