Thursday 18 April 2013

 
A new page I completted this morning . I have used a mask and double sprayed with Shazzas magic mica mists . I used Tom Holtz die cut and made the banners out of the out edge of the die cut . The paper is Kaiser .
 

I really love this photo of my grandchildren and my niece , the only problem was it was so colourful it took me a while to decide on a colour scheme that would work well with out over taking the photo . I love the new big silver daisy flowers I have ordered in ,they look just like the Pima mechanical ones and I haveordered  them in three sizes this is the largest one .


I have seen a lot of people using mico beads in chipboard letters .This is a great way to add texture to your page . I painted the letters first with white paint and then I coated them with Glossy accents and then sprinkled beads over them .


I had fun playing with this page and it came together so quickly .

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours - LOVE the banners & that bg paper is really yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome LO Sharon - so creative and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me, you are so clever & have a great imagination

    ReplyDelete