Monday 29 April 2013

Hi Everone  I have been busy getting pages ready for classes and for designe teams . Ill find out soon how I went with it all . So I got up early this morning and scrapped for fun . This is a photo of my Mum and Dad .I have used Kaiser Basecoat paper range , Kaiser wooden florishes , Kaiser flowers and a few of my own goodies .
 

I pulled the flowers apart and added more layers to the flowers , I have a piece of muslin under it all to add texture .


I have a new product that I simple love it , Ranger Vintaj metal paints . Their look is different from alcohol inks as they are solid just like paint  . they are really nice . you can do so much with them and I love using them on metal flowers and charms . You can see the blue paint


This paint will paint on anything that alcohol inks paint on . They are a lot of fun .Check them out and have a play . Untill next time stay safe and keep srapping .

No comments:

Post a Comment