Thursday 18 April 2013

I went to a retreat at brookfield on the weekend with the Glitterbugs Scrap group . What I great time i had .The place is fantastic amentities are excellent and the company was fantastic . I was lucky enough to share the Table oppsite Shaneen Robinson and picked her brains on how to do this Mosaic effect on the shadow box below . I love this affect it doesnt show it really well on here but it looks like little tiles all shiny with speckled grout inbetween  .
 
 
The baby in the photo is my Grandmother and her older sister . I couldnt use the phot in another way as someone had written thier names on the photo above thier heads . So fussy cutting them was a great way to use them and it looks lovely layered with all the pretty flowers . 




 The tiny little white flowers are ceramic  and Iam in love with them . They are so cute and dainty,so girly . I have use a new die I bought Fancy that floral heart , for all the leaves in the back ground.

I love these little shadow boxes they are super cute  and I was lucky enough to get some extras so I can see myself playing real soon . I enjoyed my retreat so much that Iam going again in July . What better way to spend my 50th birthday than doing what I love . Cant wait !! of course if you are intersted in coming along just contact me and Ill send details . Also Tenisha Furlong has a retreat on in November at Brookfield which Iam probally going to attend. If your intrested in either retreats and Ill send deatils . Looks like Iam going to be busy attending retreats for the rest of the year .

No comments:

Post a Comment